Tinker Workshops are our unique approach to helping beginners find their footing in a increasingly fragmented maker community with thousands of workshops. Thoughtfully and meticulously designed, Tinker Workshops combine some of the best industry's kits with hands-on explorations, lessons, experiments, and take-home projects.
Each Workshop has been developed from scratch and entails the following outline:
1. Introduction stage: Short presentation and demonstration of use of Tinker Workshop skills in making.
2. Exploration stage:Hands-on-experiments, projects with industry leading kits to explore the technology.
3. Application Stage: Using the skills from the exploration stage, you build a project using the skills you learn. You take this project home where you can continue to iterate it after the workshop!
The Tinker-Workshop advantage
1. Just a one time, low cost class.
2. Learn with world-class products and kits
3. Online resources to use after the course
4. Take-home final project and kits to continue learning building after class.
5. Open to all ages
6. Join an active community to ask for questions after the class
7. Life long after class support from instructors
8. Every class is taught by Saral Tayal, a passionate, 19 year old maker who has been spreading the maker movement since the age of 12